skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JP Smith Photography
An amateur photographer's blog. Please critique, comment and enjoy!
Search This Blog
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Christine and I after I had run the 2004 NYC Marathin at Bethesda Fountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2005
(17)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(13)
My mom and I this last summer. She so awesome!
This is one of the last group photos I have of my ...
This is Gary- my parents best friend. He just pas...
Jeanette & Linda....girls night out!
Christine and I after I had run the 2004 NYC Marat...
Tim and I at Dawn & Rod's wedding.
We went to Todd's Point in Old Greenwich, CT for t...
Tim and his nephew, Christopher, at Bethesda Fount...
Went to Montauk to cheer Tim on during a triathlon...
This is where I live....153 E. 96th St.
My second visit to New York before moving here- th...
J and Maeve before moving to New York
This is Something New
Links
Google News
Michael & Robin McGuire Blog
NYC Taxi Driver Blog
Great Photography Blog
Edit-Me
About Me
JPS23
I am an amateur photographer hoping to make it to the big time.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment